1. Screening questionnaire from the International Council on OCD:
- Do you wash or clean a lot?
- Do you check things a lot?
- Is there any thought that keeps bothering you that you would like to get rid of but can’t?
- Do your activities take a long time to finish?
- Are you concerned with orderliness or symmetry?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions and it causes either significant distress or it interferes with your ability to work or study, your role as a homemaker, your social or family life, or your relationships, then there is a significant chance that you have OCD.